Dharamshala, the beautiful hill station is famous for so many reasons. Located in the state of Himachal Pradesh and known as the city of the Dalai Lama, it is a famous tourist spot as well as a spiritual center for Buddhists and Hindus alike. McLeod Ganj near Dharamshala is the most frequented place by tourists. There are many other Places to visit in and nearby Dharamshala. Here we will present the guide to Dharamshala Volvo tour package that will help you to enjoy the tour at its best.
Volvo Buses are the Best Option to Reach Dharamshala!
The nearest airport is Gaggal Airport, which is around 15 KM from Dharamshala and the nearest railway station at Kangra which is 20 KM. Both the options are good, but travelling there by road is the most beautiful way. You can enjoy the breathtaking views on the roadside. So, Delhi to Dharamshala Volvo bus is the best option to reach here.
How to Book the best Delhi to Dharamshala Volvo bus service?
There are numerous tour operators that offer this service. But you need not be confused with the numbers. Always check the best ticket price and services offered by the operator and then book the service. Also, get the booking done before a week of travel, at least. So that you can get the desired seats. Also, don’t fall in the trap of offline travel agents. Online booking from a trusted website is the best way nowadays.
These Places for Sightseeing can be Accessed best by Volvo Tour!
• Dalai Lama Temple Complex: The Dalai Lama temple complex is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in Dhharamshala. The whole vicinity dotted with colorful prayer flags makes it perfect for long serene walks. You will find a lot of gold statues and the atmosphere is very peaceful.
• McLeod Ganj: McLeod Ganj is a suburb near Dharamshala. It is also popularly known as Little Lhasa due to the large populations of Tibetans. This place witnesses a lot of tourists.
• Kangra: The main attraction of this beautiful valley is Kangra fort. Visit this beautiful location for many other attractions such as Kareri Lake, Kangra Museum, Jwala Devi Temple etc.
• Triund hills: It is situated in the midst of Dhauladhar ranges and gives a stunning view of snow Clad Mountains. It is the most popular trekking spots in India which attracts a lot of trekking enthusiasts.
• Bhagsu: The town of Bhagsu is mere 2 KM from Dharamshala, which is a major town here. Bhagsu waterfall is one of the most beautiful locations here. At a distance of 20 km there lies the famous Bhagsunath temple which also attracts many visitors.
Dharamshala, along with other attractions in Himachal is referred by many travelers. So with the help of above guide you can take a Dharamshala Volvo tour package and make the best out of it.