- Package name – Manali Leh Bike Trip
- Duration – 9 Nights / 10 Days
- Price-INR 38,999 per person onwards
Departure from Delhi in the evening
Today, you will depart from Delhi. Reach the reporting point and board your bus for Manali.You will cover a distance of 560 Kms and it will be 12 hours journey. The riders will stay overnight on the bus.
Arrival at Manali and Free day
You will reach Manali today and meet the representative.
Get transferred to the hotel and in the afternoon, you will be introduced to your bikes. Take a test ride to Solang Valley and there you can indulge in quad biking, ropeway, & paragliding.Ride to the famous Vashisht temple and watch the natural hot spring there.Return back to your hotel for the night and enjoy your dinner.The riders will stay overnight at the hotel.
Manali to Jispa
Start your morning with a delicious breakfast and get ready for your ride.After checking your bikes get ready to ride to Jispa and on the way cross the Rohtang pass, Gulaba, Marhi Koksar. Make a halt at Koksar for lunch and then continue riding to Jispa. Reach your campsite in the evening and enjoy an evening tea with snacks. In the evening you will have an incredible part and also discuss the day. The riders will stay overnight at the camps.
Jispa to Sarchu
After your breakfast, get briefed on the day.Start riding towards Sarchu and on your way pass through some of the majestic the beauty of the region. Click some beautiful pictures at Darcha, Baralacha and Zing Zing bar.
You will enjoy your lunch at Bharatpur tent colony.Reach Sarchu in the late afternoon and then the team will arrange some fun activities for you. Make your night special with a Stargazing and then enjoy your dinner.The riders will stay overnight at the camps.
Sarchu to Leh
Today, you will start riding through the beautiful sights of the region after your breakfast.You will see the change of landscape as you keep riding. Don’t miss to click some beautiful pictures.Make a stop at Nakeela River, Lachung La, and Gata loops.Enjoy your lunch at Pang or its nearby area and then continue your ride.Keep riding and you will come across Rumtse where you will enjoy a high tea.Reach Leh in the evening and get ready for the party tonight.The team will make arrangements and then enjoy your dinner.The riders will stay overnight at hotels/guesthouse.
Free Day in Leh
Enjoy your breakfast and then leave for the Sham Valley excursion.Explore some of the famous attractions like Hall Of Fame, Gurudwara Shri Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and Sangam.Enjoy your lunch at Gurdwara Pathar Sahib and then in the evening take a walk to the Leh market and Leh Palace.Return back to your hotel for the night.The riders will stay overnight at hotel/guest house.
Leh to Nubra
Enjoy your breakfast and then head out to Nubra after a short brief. Make a stop at South Pullu and enjoy some snacks while you marvel at the sights of your surroundings.Ride through the highest motorable road in the world Khardungla and spend some time there.Continue your ride and then stop at North Pullu for a snack break.Explore the famous Dikshit Monastery and then head to Hunder sand dune.Enjoy a double humped-back camel ride and reach your campsite. Delight in a delicious meal and retire for the night.The riders will stay overnight at camps.
Nubra to Pangong
Today, start your ride after your breakfast and a short brief about the day. Carry some juice and snacks with you to keep you running for the day.Marvel at the beautiful surroundings as you continue your ride. Enjoy a delicious lunch at Durbok and then reach Pangong.Check into your camps and discuss the day. The riders will stay overnight at the camps.
Pangong to Leh
Start your morning with a delicious breakfast and then head out for the ride.Stare for long at the beautiful Pangong Lake and then click some memorable pictures. Reach Changla top and there enjoy a good coffee at a cafe.You will reach Leh by the evening.The riders will stay overnight at a hotel/guest house at Leh.
Departure from Leh
Today you will depart from Leh after your breakfast.Take your flight back home.End of tour.
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non-Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on the date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives the refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
• Also, do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
• The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no-show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
• All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold GoGotrip.in for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from GoGotrip.in
• Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.