Valentine’s Day, a perfect day to fall in love all over again . This love-filled day is the perfect time to shower affection and care to your loved ones. And Gogotrip promises to make your day beautiful and has packaged an experience, like never before!!
Candle Light Dinner with Your Loved One
Floral Shower from the Sky
Airsafari Related Activity in Gurgaon
Premium Gold Class Couple Movie Tickets
Premium Private Sedan-All Day
Watch Your Favorite Movie in the Night Under the Stars
Luxurious Stay @ 4-star/5-Star Resort
Micro Stay at a Premium Hotel (INTRODUCTORY)
DJ Night and Bonfire @ Hotel/Resort
Romantic Lunch and Dinner at Top-Notch Restaurant
Surprise Gifts from Gogotrip
Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
Travel Insurance and GST extra.
For more info, feel free to contact us at:
8603692083, 8860786648, 9999230201
Terms and Conditions
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
• Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
• The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
• Cancellation made 2 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 3 to 4 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 6 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.