Package name – Yoga Tour in India
Duration – 8 Nights/9 Days
Package name – Yoga Tour in India
Duration – 8 Nights/9 Days
Arrival at Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) and check-in at hotel. You can use this day to acclimatize. Later in the evening, you will pay a visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa. You will be spending the night at Hotel Leh.
After breakfast, you will drive and visit Shey palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok palace museum, and Sindhu Ghat. You will also be spending the night at Hotel Leh.
After breakfast, you will be taken to Nubra Valley via Khardungla. After lunch, you will enjoy the camel safari at the sand dunes between Deskit and Hundur village. You will spend overnight at the Nubra Ethnic Camp, Nubra .
After breakfast, you will visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by the same route, crossing the Khardungla pass. You will spend the night at Hotel Leh.
Leh- Spituk to Zingchen 3700 m (4-5 hours)
The trek traditionally starts at the bridge over the Indus about a kilometer west of Spituk Village. Our walk begins along an old jeepable on very dry and exposed land, so water and protection against the sun are important! After 2 hours the landscape becomes greener as we go into the Zingchen Valley, where the Rumbak River flows into the Indus. Our camp is in the small village of Zingchen, which means ‘big field’, where there are just two houses. The rest of the day will be spent enjoying the view and maybe even a dip in the river.
Zingchen to Rumbak 3900 m (4-5 hours)
Today we enter Hemis National Park, home to the famous Snow Leopard, Blue Sheep, Ladakhi Urial (a type of goat), great Tibetan sheep (Arghali), red fox, Tibetan wolf, wild dog (dhole), Lynx, marmot and mountain hare. We start to climb gradually up to the village of Rumbak.
Rumbak – Stokla – Camp Site (4-5 hours)
Today may be difficult day on the trek, as in the morning after breakfast you will ascend the 4,900-m. Stok Pass is also known as the Namlung La. If you are fit and have camped at the plateau just under the pass as all do, you should have no problem climbing up to the pass. One can climb steadily and made it in less than 1.5 hrs. From the campsite walk less than ½ hrs and on your right you will find zigzagging mountain terrain.
Camp Site – Stok – Leh (4-5 hours)
Today is an easy day going downhill all the way. Follow the stream on its left bank as it heads north. The path is vast and easy. You will find willows and wild roses growing on islands in the middle of the stream which grows quite wide as you approach Stok. Visit the Stok Palace, residence of the king of Ladakh. We steadily descend through meadows to Thachutse and cross the Nimaling river. The trail follows the Markha river now and will do so for the next few days.
Early morning, you will transfer to Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) to board your flight back home.
We will provide you the most comfortable stay at an affordable price. For more info, feel free to contact us at +91-8448098623,8603692083 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non-Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on the date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives the refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
• Also, do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
• The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no-show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
• All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold GoGotrip.in for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from GoGotrip.in
• The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences.